Engineering Drawing Drafting & Design Principles (AutoCAD – Mechanical/Automobile)
- Check with seller
- Published date: December 27, 2016
- Shimla Bypass Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
The program is a blend of conceptual drawing & drafting techniques with specific emphasis on design principles, standards and requirement of the Industry . This program dwells deep into AutoCAD (2D and 3D) with practice components from Industry blueprints to bring optimum level of perfection in usage of this CAD tool among candidates. Training and certification provided by CPDLR. For more Visit www.cpdlr.com or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8171124073
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Professional & Short Term Courses Chandigarh (Chandigarh) April 15, 2017 Free
IGIA being one of the leading aviation training institutes provides the most focused job oriented courses for particular fields within the industry and is a preferred destination for aviation career seekers. Career in civil aviation is quite promisin...
Professional & Short Term Courses Cochin (Kerala) April 13, 2017 Check with seller
CARGO CLASSES STARTING SOON !!! With over 52 million tons of cargo shipped annually, the air cargo industry is the place to be. Prepare yourself to work in the industry with this comprehensive course. You will learn about basic IATA cargo rules and p...
Professional & Short Term Courses Chennai (Tamil Nadu) April 6, 2017 Check with seller
Want to discover your “other side” this summer 4-Week Summer Photography course (3rd May to 2nd June 2017) MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE, Chennai, a venture of Rajiv Menon, Director-Cinematographer, besides its regular courses on Cinematography and Scree...