PR Agency in Delhi
- Check with seller
- Published date: December 13, 2016
- Patna, Patna, Bihar, India
PR is well defined as problem solving for organisations and also about reaching and shaping how a customer sees one organisation. Being proactive and transparent is more important than ever while relationships remain at the heart of how we define PR then or now. Also, of course technology is just one part of the equation, if your story that you are telling is not interesting then only the means can get you so far.
PR is an essential part of marketing strategy. PR professionals are now expected to adapt new technology which can be used to create effective brand awareness.
Scroll Mantra Team,
Gurgaon, Delhi & Mumbai
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Advertising - Design Noida (Uttar Pradesh) March 23, 2017 Free
E-commerce Graphic Designer Jobs in India,so many online stores on the rise, you need a simple yet engaging layout to appeal to customers of varied demographics. Get More Detail Visit Website:http://brainguru.co.in/career/e-commerce-graphic-designer-...
Advertising - Design New Delhi (South Delhi) March 22, 2017 Check with seller
Leading Bulk Email Service provider Ikhat is known for best quality, cost effective and customized Bulk Email Services. Bulk Email Marketing, the best, cheapest and fastest method of marketing, perfectly provided & supported by Ikhat. We provide Spam...
Advertising - Design Gurgaon (Gurgaon) March 8, 2017 Check with seller
Social media platforms offer advertisers a unique opportunity to communicate in a more personal and creative way with individual consumers, appealing to their personal interests in online discovery for shopping. A whopping 47% of FMCG (fast moving co...