Technical Support for Web Applications
- Published date: September 11, 2016
- delhi, Delhi, India
Web applications are becoming ever more widely seen in the market, as the rapid growth of the Software as a Service approach. The fact that such applications are available to the entire world 24x7 means that the demands on support can become onerous soon after the launch of a service. Providing round-the-clock support in the Western world is often difficult and expensive to achieve. The cost associated with that can mean that companies simply do not provide it condemning many if their customers to poor service with long response times. Posted ID- julb162
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Computer Repair and Service Siliguri-Darjiling (West Bengal) February 25, 2017 55000.00 Rs.
EBS Software Private Limited Launches “HotelSof” has been providing property management systems to hotels, motels, and resorts. It is a comprehensive software suite consisting of integrated modules for various aspects of hotel management. This class ...
Computer Repair and Service Gurgaon (Haryana) February 23, 2017 200.00 Rs.
If you are seeking reliable and affordable laptop repair service in Sushant Lok Gurugam then Computer Service Walla is best option for you and its leading door to door laptop repairing service in Sushant Lok or it nearby areas. Our onsite pc repair s...
Computer Repair and Service Noida (NCR) February 20, 2017 Check with seller
If you are going through many issues at the same time as updating your Norton software and are unable to update your Norton antivirus software, then you definitely immediately want to connect to Norton technical experts. And, to connect to Norton pro...